2023 LOCO MOUNTAIN HUNTS AVAILABLE DUE TO NEGATIVE DRAW RESULTS OR AVAILABLE VOUCHERS:
- Five day second rifle bull elk/ buck deer hunts on private ranch in GMU581. Hunt starts October 28, bull elk license is over the counter. Buck deer vouchers. Price is $5000, plus $700 for the deer voucher. Two hunts available
- Fourth rifle, Nov 22 (Our best elk season over the years) bull/cow elk hunts. Want to sell together. Bull elk $4800, plus $1500 for landowner voucher for license, cow elk $3500 plus $500 for voucher.
COME HUNT WITH US
We offer trophy antelope hunting on six eastern Colorado private ranches..
100% kill in 2022
ELK & DEER HUNTS
High altitude deer and elk hunting on 4000 private acres!
All one on one guiding by Colorado's top guides and callers.
Come join us on our future hunts at our beautiful Loco Mountain Ranch out of Cotopaxi, Colorado. We have trophy elk, deer and excellent experienced guides to help you find them -- and now trophy Pronghorn Antelope too! We have hunts on private ranch land as well as permits for hunts in some of the best BLM, and Colorado State hunting there is!
Our Loco Mountain Ranch hunts are CO High Altitude Hunting at its best, with the ranch starting at 9,000 feet and going up to 11,300 feet. This Colorado private ranch has over 3,500 acres of great hunting terrain and we have Federal permits for nearby public land.
What we offer:
- Hunting Rights (Over 4000 acres of private ranches)
- We provide food and lodging at our Loco Mtn. Lodge. (See pictures and details of our lodge below.)
- Hunting rights (Federal Land GMU 58, 581)
- Local guides that really know the area
- Field care of game and delivery to butcher or trophy preparer
- ATV's to get to remote spots
- Horses for retrieval of game in tough spots.
- Transportation to hunting areas each day.
And of course, all of this in gorgeous country!
|Enjoy your stay at our beautiful lodge in Big Horn Canyon, located just one mile from the Arkansas River in CO. Our cooks provide some great meals during your stay.
Our lodge has 13 separate beds in 7 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms.
Lodging starts the day before a hunt begins. That means for a five-day hunt, lodging is provided for a total of six days, from the day before the hunt to the last day of the hunt.
We Can Help You with Your Hunting License!
We can provide assistance with your Colorado DOW license application if needed. We cannot guarantee you a deer or elk license, but in each of our years in business we were able to provide license vouchers to most of our hunters who were unsuccessful in the license draw.
Read more about the Colorado big-game regulations here. (Your browser will open a new window.)
Our game management unit (GMU) is
#58 for our Loco Mountain Ranch.
Email or phone us (1-719-371-1447) for more details on the assistance we can provide.