Loco Mountain just finished third rifle starting Nov 11. We had six elk tags to fill, five bulls and one cow. We filled everyone of them with a group of terrific shooters from W. Virginia. Two bulls 6X6 and one 8X6. Sign up for Loco Mountain, call Jim 719 371 1447
- Hunting rights (4000 acres private ranches)
- Local guides -- 1 guide to 2 hunters
- Food and Lodging at Loco Mountain Lodge
- Field care of game
- Delivery to butcher or trophy preparer
- Field preparation and transport to taxidermist and butcher is included in your price.
- Hunter is responsible for cost of trophy preparation and meat processing.
- ATVs to get to remote spots and transportation to hunting areas each day.
- Horses to retrieve game in tough spots.
Our Loco Mountain Ranch has an equal amount of open meadows and black timber, with great views of both the Sangre de Cristo and Collegiate mountain ranges.
|5 Day Hunt Muzzleloading Rifle- Combined Deer/Elk||September 9-13||$4800|
|5 Day Archery (One-on-One Guiding Only) Combined Deer/Elk||September||$5500|
|5 Day Guided Hunt 1st Rifle season- Elk Only||October 14-18||$5100|
|5 Day Guided Hunt 2nd Rifle season- Combined Deer/Elk||October 28-November 1||$5100|
|5 Day Guided Hunt 3rd Rifle season- Combined Deer/Elk||November 11-15||$5000|
|5 Day Guided Hunt 4th Rifle season- Elk only||November 22-26||$4800|
Deposit and Refund Policies
A 50% Deposit is required when reservations are made. Your reservation will be confirmed upon receipt of deposit (Personal check).
The remaining 50% is due 60 days before your hunt.
Your entire deposit is refundable by July 1 if you are unsuccessful for the draw and we cannot provide vouchers.
Hunting License Info
|In this area of Colorado, you must apply for a hunting license (both elk and deer) by participating in a draw.
Your 2023 license application must be received by the Colorado Division of Wildlife by April 1st, 2023. Read more about the Colorado big-game license application dates and fees here. (Your browser will open a new window.)
Our game management unit (GMU) is